Can quotes change your life? Well, that may not necessarily be the case, but inspirational quotes could serve to spur you to work hard or persevere through pain and discomfort for a greater reward in the future.
We dug deep into quote archives to find words written by men and women of old that could fire you up for greater action. Keep reading.
Inspirational Quotes on Hard Work and Perseverance
Hard work is what it is; hard work. Anybody telling you something else will be lying to your face. It’s never easy, especially when you don’t see the results coming in as fast as you want.
If you’re going to morph into a successful entrepreneur or build a successful business, hard work is a do without. Also, not everything will work in your favor.
Occasionally, you will need to look at the bright side of things and persevere when things don’t seem to be working.
Passing by an inspirational quote on social media, the web, or a book sometimes helps you see things differently. That in itself fuels you to work harder than before.
Take a look at our list of hard work and perseverance motivational quotes.
1. “An idiot with a plan can beat a genius without a plan”. – Warren Buffet
2. Be valuable not Available
3. Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners
4. “Without hard work, nothing grows but weeds” – Gordon B. Hinkley
5. “Winners embrace hard work. They love the discipline of it, the trade-off they are making to win.” – Lou Holtz
6. “Hard work compounds like interest, and the earlier you do it, the more time you have for the benefits to pay off.” – Sam Altman
7. “Hard work never killed a man. Men die of boredom, psychological conflict and disease. They do not die of hard work.” – David Ogilvy
8. “The only place success comes before work is in the dictionary” – Vince Lombardi
9. “The only thing standing in the way between you and your goal is the BS story you keep telling yourself as to why you can’t achieve it.” – Jordan Belfort
10. “The secret of getting ahead is getting started” – Rea Lakwatsera
11. No matter how hard you work, someone else is working harder – Elon Musk
12. I attribute my success to this; I never took or gave an excuse – Florence Nightingale
13. Many of life’s failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up – Thomas A. Edison
14. “Many of the great achievements of the world were accomplished by tired and discouraged men who kept on working.” – Oscar Wilde
15. Long live the reckless and the brave
16. Make money not girlfriends
17. “The price of success is hard work, dedication to the job at hand, and the determination that whether we win or lose, we have applied the best of ourselves to the task at hand.” ~ Vince Lombardi, Hall of Fame coach
18. “Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go.” -T.S. Eliot
19. “No one succeeds without effort. Those who succeed owe their success to perseverance.” -Ramana Maharshi
20. “Go to the ant O sluggard; consider her ways and be wise.” – Proverbs 6:6
21. “Talent means nothing while, while experience acquired with humility and with hard work means everything.” – Patrick Suskind
22. “Determine never to be idle. No person will have occasion to complain of the want of time, who never loses any. It is wonderful how much may be done if we are always doing.” – Thomas Jefferson
23. “Success is not final, failure is not fatal: It is the courage to continue that counts” – Winston Churchill
24. “It’s always too soon to quit!” – Norman Vincent Peale
25. “Failure is the only opportunity to begin again, this time more intelligently” – Henry Ford
26. “Great things come from hard work and perseverance. No Excuses” – Kobe Bryant
27. “A bend in the road is not the end of the road….unless you fail to make the turn.” – Helen Keller
28. “Perseverance is not a long race; it is many short races one after the other.” – Walter Elliot
29. “Fall seven times and stand up eight” – Japanese proverb
30. “It always seems impossible until it’s done.” – Nelson Mandela
That is what we have on our list of inspirational quotes today. I hope you have gotten some inspiration to soldier on in your life pursuits.