Thursday is a working day, but it’s also a day to start preparing for the weekend and ensure you’re fully equipped for your next big push.
We’ve found 100 Thursday motivation quotes that inspire you to get up and do just that. Whether you’re trying to finish a project or set yourself up for success in your business, these inspirational quotes will motivate you to keep going.
Thursday Motivation Quotes
- “You can’t force yourself to finish something that you don’t want to do.” – Maya Angelou.
- “In order for a man to achieve his highest and best, he must first be true to himself.” – James Baldwin.
- “Don’t let your past hold you back. You have a bigger picture to paint.” – Oprah Winfrey.
- “The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the service of others.” – Political Activist Mahatma Gandhi (1869-1948).
- “Friday is for the biggest risk you will ever take.” – Steve Jobs
- “The only way to do great work is to love what you do.” –Steve Jobs
- “You are the average of the five people you spend the most time with.” –Jim Rohn
- “Don’t let yesterday use up too much of today.” –Eleanor Roosevelt
- “It’s not what you don’t know that gets you into trouble; it’s what you know for sure that just ain’t so.” –Mark Twain
- “A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.” –Mary Anne Radmacher
- “Success is not final; failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.” – Winston Churchill
- “No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
- “Do the thing you fear most, and the death of fear is certain. But not if you call it “learning.” – Franklin D. Roosevelt
- “You are never given a gift without being first given a task.” – Mother Teresa
“Rest is not idleness, and to lie sometimes on the grass under the trees, listening to the murmur of the water, or watching the clouds float across the sky, is by no means a waste of time.” – Henry David Thoreau (1817-1862) – Author
- “A man can do all things if he will only believe he can.” – The Bible (Mark 5:30)
- “I’ve always thought that rest was work that got done before you got paid for it.” – Mark Twain
- “The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the service of others.” – Mahatma Gandhi (1869-1948) – Political Activist
- “The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody else up.” – Mark Twain
- “Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.” – Deepak Chopra
- “If you have come this far, there is no need to fear the end. The end will be something you choose.” – Anonymous
- “I think the way you treat others is directly related to the state of your own heart.” – Dieter F. Uchtdorf, President of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
Thursday Positive Quotes
- “I believe that if you want something to happen, you’ve got to be willing to do something about it.” -Sara Blakely.
- “The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody else up.” -Mark Twain.
- “A true friend is someone who reaches for your hand and touches your heart.” -Louisa May Alcott.
- “We can have a better future. We just have to start thinking differently.” -Walt Disney.
- “It’s not what I know, it’s what I can prove.” -Benjamin Franklin
- “You get success by getting out of the way, not by getting in the way.” -Raymond Moley
- “There is always something more rewarding than working alone.” -John Dewey
- “The secret of getting ahead is getting started. The secret of getting started is breaking your complex overwhelming tasks into small manageable tasks, and then starting on the first one.” -Mark Twain
“I have learned that every moment of every day is a school of learning. The lessons are short, but the work is never done.” – Charlotte Mason
- “It is easy to be happy in a world where there are no problems.” – Albert Schweitzer.
- “Success is something you see yourself coming close to and then get there.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson.
- “The difference between failure and success is that failure comes before the fall, while success comes after it.” – Colin Powell.
- “Failure teaches us more about ourselves than success ever could.” – Bill Gates.
- “You can have everything you want in life if you will just help enough other people get what they want.” – Liz Smith
- “The secret of getting ahead is getting started. The secret of getting started is breaking your complex overwhelming tasks into small manageable tasks, and then starting on the first one before you feel tired.” – Mark Twain
- “Don’t ask yourself what the world needs; ask yourself what makes you come alive, and go do that. Because what the world needs is people who have come alive.” – Howard Thurman.
- “Don’t be afraid to dream a little bigger than you ever imagined. It’s how we get started that determines how far we get.” -Brian Tracy.
- “To be able to support others, you must first learn to support yourself.” -Anonymous.
- “Every problem has two sides. The side you like is where the problem began.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson.
- “When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we fail to see the one that has been opened for us.” -Helen Keller.
- “When you are seeking inspiration, ask yourself what you would most like to be.” -Walter Anderson.
“The great thing about being a writer is that you don’t have to worry about people knowing what you know.” -Stephen King.
- “Nothing will work unless you do.” – Oprah Winfrey
- “The universe has a way of giving us exactly what we need, but only when we’re ready for it.” -Oprah Winfrey
- “The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existing.” – Albert Einstein
- “To be conscious that you are ignorant is a great step towards acquiring knowledge.” – Benjamin Franklin
- “A wise man will make more opportunities than he finds.” – Benjamin Franklin
- “You can always tell when a man has no imagination. He sees only what is before his nose.” – Henry Ward Beecher
- “If you have faith in yourself, don’t believe all the nonsense you hear about self-confidence.” – William Arthur Ward
- “It’s better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.” – Benjamin Franklin
- “Nothing is impossible for the man who doesn’t have to do it himself!” – John D. Rockefeller, Jr.
- “There is no such thing as failure; there are only opportunities missed.” – Henry Ford.
- “The best way of doing good is not merely to speak well, but truly to think well.” -Socrates.
- “You can do anything you put your mind to, once you decide to do it.” -Dorothy Day.
- “It’s not what happens to us that shapes our lives, but what we do with what happens.” -Max Lucado.
- “No matter who you are or where you come from, everyone is fighting a battle worth fighting, and someone somewhere needs your help.” -Barack Obama.
- “If you want to be successful in life, the secret is to be where the action is.” – Steve Jobs.
- “Success is not final; failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.” – Winston Churchill.
“You can’t succeed without doing what’s right. Success will never come if you simply wait for it. All great achievements require time and perseverance. The milestones along the way may be small, but they are meaningful. Have patience with yourself, and give yourself time.” – Warren Buffet
- “Every morning when I wake up, I feel as though I am still dreaming.”- Charles M. Schwab.
- “Do what you can do with what you have where you are.”- Theodore Roosevelt
- “Life isn’t about waiting for the storm to pass… it’s about learning how to dance in the rain.”- Suzy Kassem
Thursday Morning Quotes
- “The only thing that’s important is that you’re comfortable with who you are and what you do. If you’re not, then it doesn’t matter how much money you have.”- Oprah Winfrey.
- “Life is 10% what happens to me and 90% of how I react to it.”- Charles R. Swindoll.
- “Never waste a minute being anything but who you are!”- Maya Angelou
- “You can have everything in life you want if you will just help enough other people get what they want.”- Zig Ziglar
- “I want to be the person who can do all things, and who does not fear to try them.”- J.M. Barrie
- “It is not enough that we do our best; others must see us do it.”-Helen Keller
- “When you have a goal, you can see the path to get it. When you don’t have a goal, all you see is the path.” –Tony Robbins
- “The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the service of others.” –Mahatma Gandhi
- “We become what we think about most of the time. If you want to become important, think about it.” –James Allen
“That which does not kill us makes us stronger. That which does kill us makes us worse.” –Friedrich Nietzsche
- “The past is not dead. In fact, it’s not even past.” – William Faulkner
- “Failure is only the opportunity to more intelligently begin again.” – Henry Ford
- “If you want a friend in Washington, don’t hire a lobbyist.” – Harry Truman
- “It takes courage to grow up and become who we really are…the price is high, but so is the freedom that comes with maturity.”-Eleanor Roosevelt
- “It’s never too late to have a happy childhood.”-Barbra Streisand
- “I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you.” – Roy Croft
- “I don’t want to be perfect; I just want to be perfect at something.” – Unknown
- “It takes courage to grow up and turn out to be who you really are.” – Ethel Merman
- “You can never cross the ocean until you have the courage to lose sight of the shore.” – Christopher Columbus
“The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.” – Walt Disney
- “Courage is not simply one of the virtues, but the form of every virtue at its testing point.” – James Russell Lowell
- “You can’t change other people. You don’t have their number. If you call their name three times, someone might answer.” – Unknown
- “My whole life has been a quest for knowledge. I’ve never learned much or enjoyed learning much, but on the few occasions when I have learned something new or enjoyed learning something new, it has always been due to being around people who knew more than I did.” – Richard Feynman
- “People often say that motivation doesn’t last. Well, neither does bathing – that’s why we recommend it daily.” – Zig Ziglar
- “The best things in life are not things.”- Dalai Lama
- “If you want to be successful, you must find the thing that you love and do it so well that people can’t ignore you.”- Albert Einstein
- “The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.” – Albert Einstein
- “Life is measured by those moments of greatest happiness and those of greatest sadness.”- Kash Shaikh
- “In any moment of decision, the best thing you can do is the right thing; then go ahead and do it.”Theodore Roosevelt
- “The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love and affection without expecting anything in return.”- Morrie Schwartz
- “The only thing worse than being talked about, is not being talked about.” – Oscar Wilde.
- “There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true!” – Søren Kierkegaard.
- “A man who has no imagination has no wings, and a man who has no wings has no imagination either. “- Samuel Taylor Coleridge.
- “Don’t worry about people stealing an idea from you… If your ideas are any good, you’ll have to ram them down people’s throats. “- Howard Aiken.
- “When we act without thinking, like a child on a merry-go-round, we’re in constant motion but never get anywhere… when you act on your convictions, even if it means acting alone, you’ll find others who will join you along the way and make things happen for the better for all of us.”- Joss Whedon.
- “It’s not what we do in life that matters most but how well we do it.” – John Wooden.
Thursday is the fourth day of the week. It’s a day that celebrates the beginning of the weekend, but it also serves as a reminder that we have an opportunity to make a change in our lives.
It’s tempting to stay in bed all day on Thursday, but this isn’t necessary. Instead, use this day as an opportunity to get motivated with the above Thursday motivation quotes and start working towards your goals.
Whether you’re trying to lose weight or earn more money, there are plenty of ways to achieve them on Thursday. All you need to do is find what works best for you and use it every time.